Discover Amsterdam the best way: By Bike!
To start this exciting biketour, meet at us in front of the Tourist Information Center at Central Station. Look for the guides with the Red Umbrellas! Set off to discover Amsterdam’s rich architectural history, and visit some of its most famous buildings and sites, in a way the locals usually do. Get to know Amsterdam faster and get some exercise at the same time!
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without coasting along the city’s canals on a bicycle. You won’t only be shown the regular must-see, breathtaking sights of Holland’s capital; an expert guide will tell you the stories that bring these places to life as well!
From windmills and breweries to picturesque views of the water – you will take in all of the most important sights on this easy-riding two-hour tour. At the end, even the locals will be impressed by your riding skills!
So, what are you waiting for? Get on your bike and join this biketour for the most memorable time in Amsterdam you’ll ever have!
Would you rather rent a bike and explore Amsterdam by yourself? You can rent a bike here!
- Discover the most beautiful spots of Amsterdam on this guided bike tour
- Bike alongside the city’s canals, just like the locals do
- Cross famous areas like Museumplein, the trendy Pijp, the Zoo and much more
|LOCATION||In front of Central Station!|
|OPENING HOURS||From 1st of October until 14nd of October every day at 10AM|
|PUBLIC TRANSPORT||The tours starts right in front of Central Station, look for the red umbrella’s!|
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||At least 10 minutes before the tour starts|
|TICKET TYPE||Smartphone accepted|
- The tour does not enter any museums or other specific sites, as this would lengthen the tour and disturb the flow of information.
- Amsterdam weather can be very surprising, the tours always runs but please prepare for the weather. Depending on this, we recommend ponchos or sunscreen, or some days both.
- From 15th till the 28th of October; only on Friday and Saturday
- From 29th of October till end of March; No city bike tours